www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Blogging and Income

Blogging and Income

Folks,

I have another question regarding the income that can be earn through blogging. Do you think, it can be enough to support you as a full time job or it can just be a part time income? Please share your views about it.

in my view blogging is always part time / spare time unless your blog get highly popular in unusual case...only if you are lucky and at the same time have good writing skills. that's my view point anyway.

Exactly Paul ....

My best advice is to build it up in your spare time ... If it gets popular, then you can have it as a full time income ...

No matter whether you do it part or full time, writing original content and posting regulary, will keep your blog alive and get visitors returning ...
    99 little bugs in the code, 99 bugs in the code, fix one bug, compile it again ... 101 little bugs in the code

An important petition, regarding your human rights:
    https://www.change.org/en-GB/petitio...r-both-genders

Ok but if we will do it part time, how can we make it highly popular? Dont you guys feel that we will have to give it more time than just a part time to make it a full time income job?

Just post interesting content. You can easily do a couple of posts a week.

Once it becomes popular, you can post more often, bring out merchandise, etc etc.

Dont worry about investing all your time straight away .... Many bloggers and comics became popular with one or two posts a week, before they stated posting on a daily basis ..
    99 little bugs in the code, 99 bugs in the code, fix one bug, compile it again ... 101 little bugs in the code

An important petition, regarding your human rights:
    https://www.change.org/en-GB/petitio...r-both-genders

Ok thanks for your suggestions. I will keep them in my mind and lets see how it will work for me.

Quote Originally Posted by joe12joe View Post
    Ok but if we will do it part time, how can we make it highly popular? Dont you guys feel that we will have to give it more time than just a part time to make it a full time income job?
    I think it all depends on one's resources and preference, how much risk he/she is willing to avail in the form of time. BTW determination and full effort is the key to success for any kind of work.

It could be, if your content is good enough and the stream of visitors is steady.
    Like in every field, if you invest enough in your hobby to be on top of your game, you could be turning it into a profession.

Consider the sources of income though. You will have to accumulate much traffic to get rich from ads. On the other hand, providing a service or a product (let's say - a webinar or an e-book) could make it even easier.

Good luck!

Thread Information