I'm using VS2008Pro with Master pages. On a child page, I have a modalPopupExtender that calls a panel with an embedded Google video. Everything works great - the popup appears with the video, background greyed. But, when I close the panel, the audio keeps playing in IE 7 & 8. Netscape is fine. I went and tried what Google recommended, but it still continues. Any ideas?

Code:
'//In child page header 

<script src="../swfObject/swfobject.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
  <script type="text/javascript"> 
     var params = { allowScriptAccess: "always" }; 
     var atts = { id: "myytplayer", name: "myytplayer" };
     swfobject.embedSWF("http://www.youtube.com/e/GtHDrLngXlc?enablejsapi=1&playerapiid=myytplayer", "myytplayer", "425", "344", "8", null, null, params, atts); 

function stopVideo() {
      var playerObj = document.getElementById("myytplayer");
      if (playerObj) {
        playerObj.stopVideo();
        playerObj.clearVideo();
      }
    } 
  </script>

'//in child page html
        <asp:ImageButton ID="imgBtnAmanda" runat="server" ImageAlign="Middle" ImageUrl="~/media/quality/devMedAmanda.jpg" /> 
        <asp:Panel ID="pnlAmanda" runat="server" CssClass="modalPopup"> 
        <asp:ImageButton ID="imgBtnCloseAmanda" runat="server" ImageUrl="~/images/icon-x.gif" ImageAlign="Right" /><br /><p align="center"> 

<div id="myytplayer" name="myytplayer" style="width:425px; height:344px;">You need Flash player 8+ and JavaScript enabled to view this video.</div> 
        <br /><br />Amanda Levesque's performance of "To Dream the Impossible Dream"</p></asp:Panel> 
        <ajaxToolkit:ModalPopupExtender ID="modalAmanda" runat="server" TargetControlID="imgBtnAmanda" PopupControlID="pnlAmanda" BackgroundCssClass="modalBackground" 
        CancelControlID="imgBtnCloseAmanda" OkControlID="imgBtnCloseAmanda" OnOkScript="stopVideo;" onCancelScript="stopVideo;" /> 
        </p>