dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: jquery not reloading page?

Exclamation jquery not reloading page?

Hi, I'm attempting to use jquery to load a new set of posts on the homepage of a wordpress site, inline. You can see what I currently have here:

http://www.crackintheroad.com/dev/

The problem is that when you click on older/newer entries at the top, the posts are replaced by the outlines of the next set of posts, but none of the content.

Does anyone know whats going wrong here?

Thanks

anyy help anyone? Be much appreciated. Is it possible that the script isn't loading css beyond one or two <div> levels inside <div id="content">?

By default, your images have display:none. The display block has to be set locally and dynamically, within a style.

Your request brings a new document as response, but in that new document the images have no style="display:block", as they have on the first page.

That is all I was able to analyze so far.
    Last edited by Kor; 05-12-2011 at 10:44 AM.

Hmm, after playing with the setting, it appears you're right. How would I go about forcing it to redo it all with the settings that they should have? Hover, for example, doesn't work, which seems to account for a lot of the problems with the content/titles.

Quote Originally Posted by holloway View Post
    How would I go about forcing it to redo it all with the settings that they should have?
    Hard to say...

It looks like the query ?page=2 writes a new document which, for a reason or another, does not write the local styles same as on the index.

Thread Information