dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: What is my design missing?

What is my design missing?

Sup guys?

I've been fooling around in photoshop trying to put together a really basic site from which i can "host" a tv-show kinda through simple flash video. Since i'm still very new to webdeveloping i don't know what is wrong with my design (except i can see that it looks messy somehow..). I've been redesigning the whole thing hundreds of time but can't seem to find a working solution. I have designed a logo to the "show" and also now my way around After Effects. Well i just wanted to ask you guys you're honest opinion.

The idea is to have a very basic or simple 1-page way of showing the video's. So far i've been playing with the idea of having the video's playing through the screen of an imac (still unsure about that idea tho).

p.s the show is about bodybuilding (i know how ironic that must sound.. fooling around with both bodybuilding and webdeveloping wierd combo lol)

Take a look at some of the layouts i've done so far.

http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/6...110410kl19.png

http://img849.imageshack.us/img849/2...110409kl21.png

i apologize for the language.. it's danish. here's a little glossary.. -.-

Forside = Frontpage

LOG's = Traning logs

Afsnit = Episodes

Trænings Videoer = Training Videos

Om = About

Kontakt = Contact

Teamet = The team

Seneste video = Latest video

I could not understand what actually you want ask .I am not so much expert actually in this.

You are very talented. The only thing I would suggest is on the first image to put the texture on the upper header instead of all around. Other than that its nice.

Image shack has removed your images. You would need to re-upload them or host somewhere to get reviewed.

the link you have shared is not working .. please check it and share

If you peruse the Internet long enough you will discover that there are many who have come to the conclusion that evolution is a proven fact. These individuals required no further proof than to believe evolution is the mechanism for origin creation. What's more, most of these individuals will defy anyone who would say otherwise.To consider the possibility that life as we know it was the product of design stirs anger against religion, a way of life or even parents.Perhaps it makes sense to ask, "What is design?" Lehigh University Chemistry Professor, Michael J. Behe gives us the answer. "Design is simply the purposeful arrangement of parts. The scientific question is how we detect design.

Quote Originally Posted by shanta View Post
    If you peruse the Internet long enough you will discover that there are many who have come to the conclusion that evolution is a proven fact. These individuals required no further proof than to believe evolution is the mechanism for origin creation. What's more, most of these individuals will defy anyone who would say otherwise.To consider the possibility that life as we know it was the product of design stirs anger against religion, a way of life or even parents.Perhaps it makes sense to ask, "What is design?" Lehigh University Chemistry Professor, Michael J. Behe gives us the answer. "Design is simply the purposeful arrangement of parts. The scientific question is how we detect design.
    Er... "how to detect design"? Are you sure about the correct use of the terms?

I think you should review your request as most of us here do not understand what you wnat to say...

Thread Information