What is wrong with my short code?
var launcher = new ActiveXObject("WScript.Shell");
<font size = 5>Click the button</font>
<input name="Command" value="RGB Color"
onclick="LaunchCommand()" type="button" style="width:200px;height:100px">
Above is a short code which i have written.
When i tested it in windows XP, the program ColorCop opens when i click the button.
But in Windows Server 2008, nothing happens when i click the button.
Any idea why?
Sorry, i forgot to mention that it is Windows Server 2008 R1.
While I'm no expert I would check these things:
1) There is a file located at C:/Program/ColorCop.exe on the Windows Server 2008 machine
3) The code is actually being run, i.e. an "alert" as the first line in the function gets called
There are also a bunch of things wrong with your markup:
1) Your <br> tags should actually be <br />
2) You have not actually closed the <body> tag.
3) You have not actually closed the <center> tag.
4) The attempted closing <center> tag is outside the attempted closing <body> tag.
5) You have not actually closed the <input> tag.
6) This (afaik) is not legal syntax, nor is there a size attribute for font, specify the size with the style attribute:
I would also suggest this:
<font size = 5>
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)