dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: New Site

New Site

Hi,

I am 15 years old and i made a site:
    http://tryrecords.com
    But now i need some opinions from the pros to see if its everything all right or even give some suggestions

Bye,
    Joćo

it's not bad from a user's perspective but from a developer's perspective you might want to work on writing valid HTML and to not use tables as layouts or deprecated attributes. It's pretty impressive for a 15 year old.

Not bad.

I actually love the concept, something a bit fresh. Dont give up on this idea, because as Andy Warhol said, everyone wants their 15 minutes .....

I like how clean and organised the site is, pheewww!

My only critique, is maybe it is too clean. For the type of audience you want, they might want it, dare i swear, more web2.0 ish .... Little more bling perhaps to make it engaging ...

At this age this is very nice that you started working on site and finally you have live , menu is nicely added , rest all things are ok for this site but as you will do more work and see more sites you will get an idea about how to make it look more attractive because i know designing psd is not easy for everyone..

It is good but I feel that, design is not enough. Attraction is very much important for site.

Thread Information