dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com
Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Responsive and static theme from WordPress?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    3

    Responsive and static theme from WordPress?

    Hi everyone,

    I just need a list of themes from wordpress, which would help me create a static page website with only 1 page and I would like it to be responsive.

    So, any themes you would recommend or have a list of?

    I want to include a list, kind of like the one in this site:
    http://www.visitlondon.com/things-to...en-attractions

    Just want it to be one page only.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,225
    A one page web site is the same as a multi-page one, except that you do not need a nav bar so can comment it out (or delete it).

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by jedaisoul View Post
    A one page web site is the same as a multi-page one, except that you do not need a nav bar so can comment it out (or delete it).
    Oh okay, but which ones are the best and you would recommend?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Stark62 View Post
    Oh okay, but which ones are the best and you would recommend?
    There are literally plethoras of such one page responsive WordPress themes available which you can easily locate with simple searching on Google. However, I would suggest you to look at some of these amazing ones:
    Trejo v1.0 Mojothemes Responsive One Page WordPress Theme.



    907 v3.1.8 Responsive WP One Page Parallax.



    Barrci v1.3 Responsive One Page Photo & Portfolio.


  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Erik Junker View Post
    There are literally plethoras of such one page responsive WordPress themes available which you can easily locate with simple searching on Google. However, I would suggest you to look at some of these amazing ones:
    • Trejo v1.0 – Mojothemes Responsive One Page WordPress Theme.



    • 907 v3.1.8 – Responsive WP One Page Parallax.



    • Barrci v1.3 – Responsive One Page Photo & Portfolio.

    Cool, will definitely look into those.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
HTML5 Development Center



Recent Articles