www.webdeveloper.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Best CMS for Ecommerce site?

Best CMS for Ecommerce site?

Hi there, first time caller here. I was hoping to find some advice on which CMS (Drupal, Joomla, other?) would be best to build an eCommerce site that will:
    1) pull in listings from ebay
    2) provide a shopping cart, or interface with the ebay/paypal shopping cart
    3) works in the godaddy webspace
    I've use Drupal (v6), Joomla, and Wordpress to build sites and blogs, but have not done a product-based commerce site yet. So for me, I think it comes down to which one can tie into ebay/shopping cart the best, and which one plays well with godaddy servers. Thx!!!

My drupal and Joomal are CMS and not doubt they are the best.
    But it will be better if you go for CMS that is specifically designed for shopping cart.

Go for open cart it is the CMS that specifically designed for eCommerce site.

Search for "Open cart"
    Visit - http://www.webdevelopmentservices.ca/ for web design and development services

Magento is classified as one of the most effective open source eCommerce platform that eases the flow between design and online sales. Magento is one of the fastest growing eCommerce solutions in the market, and with long list of features. ( http://www.jextn.com/joomla-e-commerce-solution )

I have the same question, what you think, will be more good to use ecommerce cms or wordpress plugin that integrate ecommerce in wordpress wbesite?

Hello! I want install any E-commerce on my site "Job Moldova" - hh.md
    Any good idea?
    Who can help? The matter is I seek for good services shop for Job Information

Thanks!

Magento is an interesting platform for your e-commerce website. It's modular architecture and unprecedented flexibility means your business is no longer constrained by your eCommerce platform. Magento is total control.

Yeah Open Cart is best.

I would like to Magento and WordPress for my e-commerce website doodern.com as the best CMS.

I have designed my eCommerce website in wordpress platform from a professional website design company and itís such a great content management system platform that is very helpful to modify your website content easily.

Hey!

BuildaBazaar Ecommerce Platform allows you to select in-build themes and templates. You can manage your entire store through one admin panel i.e. Order Management, Logistics Providers, etc.

Hope this was helpful!

Magento and Wordpress are the best tutorial for create the ecommerce websites.Because it having more features and aspects for making effective ecommerce sites.

Hi there

The question is if you are going to do it yourself? If you are then you should look at the level of programming competency you have. If you don't really care about HTML and code then a user friendly CMS that is easy to use be your best option. Here I suggest WordPress as to me it is the most user friendly interface which guarantees a good look and feel.

It is also very simple to add the e-Commerce platform as a Plugin and to add products are also a dream. You can browse the different free website templates to get the exact one you need and simply install it. You can really be up and running within a day.

Hope this was helpful.

Peter
    Expert Author
    Cool Website Designs

I would like to Magento as for ecommerce store development. It's helpful to manage product or order easily over the website. Better Payment Gateway.

I will said Magento if perfect the best choice for Shop CMS solution. Can use many great plugin for payment system and reporting too.

Honestly speaking, there's no best CMS out there, because what's best for others may not be the best for you.

And it's starting to creep me with the automated-like replies about magento going around here.

Anyways, if you're looking for the red herring called "best cms" then I assume that you know all the stuffs involving all the technical details and are prepared to get your hands dirty. If that's the case, then most reputable CMS dedicated to ecommerce will do it, such as, YES, Magento, Opencart, XCart and even CrystalCommerce.

Good luck, if you're not one who wants to get your hands dirty in code though.
    Good codes are like wool jackets. You tend to feel warm and comfy inside.

Thread Information