www.webdeveloper.com
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Best CMS for Ecommerce site?

I have ecommerce site on Joomla Version 1.5 with Virtuemart 1.1.9 I think ,and I looking to upgrade it is any developer to give me estimate?

Magento is the best CMS for E-commerce websites.

WordPress + WooCommerce

I agree with others, Magento and Wordpress are my favorite.

Magento comes with a wide range of beautiful themes which match up with product catalogue, flexibility in coding for web developers to develop a user friendly website and multi channel inventory integration option completes the need of online store manager. Shopping cart is designed according to business holder preferences. Magento web development makes sure that website performs best in terms of content management system, payment processing, and products searching.

I think wordpress CMS is best for ecommerce sites. There are many plugin who just embed product code and make it live on site.

CMS website is really the best one. And among many CMS softwares,I would prefer Joomla as the best one.

Every CMS has its own benefits and limitations. It just depends upon your requirements and obviously knowledge. Still I would go with Magento just because of innovative results with ease. Also people are migrating to magento for many reasons.

I think you missed a really good one CMS named Prestashop. I would select this for the best results.
    Wordpress has many security concerns, so I would stay away from it. I have made many ecommerce websites and tried many platforms. So far Prestashop is the best. Good luck!

Magneto CMS is good for ecommerce website.

Drupal and Joomla they both are best for ecommerce kind of website, i have so many clients they asked for an ecommerce website and sometimes they demand they want it in Joomla or Drupal.

A Content Management System (CMS) is a program that is used to manage the content of a dynamic web site that requires storage, publishing, creativity, maintenance and organization. Magento, Drupal, WordPress and Joomla

resource:http://www.nethuesindia.com/cms_services.html

There are some most popular sites:
    1. Magento
    2.OsCommerce
    3.Open cart
    4.Wordpress
    5.zen cart

I'm totally new to Drupal and Joomla, do the have CMS interface templates which are similar to the CMS layout of Magneto or Opencart?

I will suggest open cart is the best as it is sepcifically designed for ecommerce websites.

Thread Information