dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Please review my webproject

Quote Originally Posted by J2NYC View Post
    Dump the frames. They are not SEO or Mobile friendly.

As a person with a website who could, indeed, be inclined to register for such a service, the blank home page makes me disinclined to do so.

I wish you luck but I am not interested in registering.
    Thanks for commenting ... I think that frames should be removed ... but now I can't do it because of technical reasons ... In the nearest future I'll do it so.
    So I left the blank main page to fill it with links of website owners. Idea is to create page full of links and organize search in this database!
    Anyway thanks for critics

Hallo again! I have made some changes - I have added the setting icon on the top-left corner of the screen! And you can choose now what page should be uploaded when you visit fokebox.com! Many of visitors don't like the e-amp with tiny ads-dots so now you can set the index pages! Please test it!
    Kind regards,
    Fokebox Team

I'm not entirely sure what the point of your site is. Is it supposed to be for generating links? A site with low domain authority and tons of outbound links like this will actually hurt any site advertised on it.

On top of that, I can't imagine users will actually want to hunt around and click on tiny little dots with no indication of what the site will be.

Quote Originally Posted by illbzo1 View Post
    I'm not entirely sure what the point of your site is. Is it supposed to be for generating links? A site with low domain authority and tons of outbound links like this will actually hurt any site advertised on it.

On top of that, I can't imagine users will actually want to hunt around and click on tiny little dots with no indication of what the site will be.
    Well ... we do not generate virtual links. We regisetr them to show them others and create a webcatalogue with unique tools! E-map is not the top idea of the project. It is just on of the tools for others to explore internet! If users don't like it they may set the index page other pages of the project. Every time when they open fokebox.com they see what they want to see!
    We develop every category of the project to make it the most inetersting website ever with unique content for users! And also to help to develop internet technologies to find what all want to find! To show that content that people like ... it can bemusic, culture, forums etc ...
    We don't hurt anybody ... website owners get only advantages and do not loose anything. The problem is that we have only 64 websites only ... but we go on and on ... than we classify the information and make it very interesting for all! I will try to do my best to develop it and to make others to return to fokebox.com and use that unique tools ... It has just started and has beta version ... there is a lot of work to do and we do it )

Hallo all!!! I need to have your opinion! It is very important for me! Shall I change the index page of my website? To make catalogue as default page instead of e-map with tiny dots?
    Thanks for your opinion!
    Best wishes,
    Fokebox

Well I have changed the index page and some little changes ...

i like the domain name very much. fakebox.com sounds very good. a very nice job with the domain and web design. good luck brother.

Quote Originally Posted by Obosh View Post
    i like the domain name very much. fakebox.com sounds very good. a very nice job with the domain and web design. good luck brother.
    Thanks for positive comments. you like the domain name I hope you will visit us once again and again.
    Thanks for wishing luck. It depends on websiteowners, who submitted their websites!
    You are always welcome )))
    The project is still under construction, but there are a lot of plans to develop it.

Hallo again :-)! I would like to ask you if you can register your websites at my catalogue to test registration form!
    Sincerely,
    Fokebox

Well I have improve and changeg the All Categories List!
    go to statistics ----> All Categories overview!
    And also would like to ask website owners to test registration )
    Best regards,
    Fokebox

Hallo all again! Well I have made some changes in the project!
    1) So now there are no frames at all that I have recently used
    2) I have chnaged the top of the page!
    3) I set up mostly all pages using CSS

So please review visit it for reviewing!
    Best wishes,
    Fokebox

Hallo my friends!!! I place the ad to e-advert for 1 month for free fot that website which will be the first registered in 2012!!!

Well I have develped the registration form! Reduced some code and add jqury effect =) Review it and test it please )

Well I have made some refreshments:
    1) multilevel menu
    2) Search tab
    3) and I have aslo meade SEO which gave the results in google already =) search query may be not so popular but anyway it gives some results )

I have added follow us buttons )
    1) google+
    2) facebook
    3) Twitter
    So now you can click one of these buttons to recommend others the website! Hope you'll like it )

Thread Information