www.webdeveloper.com
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Please review my webproject

I have improved the search engine. The words highlight that you look for ... and changes the order of search results!
    Hope you like it here is the example:
    http://www.fokebox.com/search.php?q=hosting

Something to note, go to menu->home->shops. To move to shops, there is only a small cursor passage, so the mouse movement has to be carefully plotted otherwise the menu disappears.

The easiest way to avoid these cases is to leave the last menu item blank for some extra mousing space.

There are also some updates at my website. I have made a Blog page with the latest news about the directory where you can post your comments. Also I would like to ask you to press social buttons if you really like the project!

Quote Originally Posted by WyCnet View Post
    Something to note, go to menu->home->shops. To move to shops, there is only a small cursor passage, so the mouse movement has to be carefully plotted otherwise the menu disappears.

The easiest way to avoid these cases is to leave the last menu item blank for some extra mousing space.
    All looks fine when I use my browser ... what browser do you use? And could send me a screenshot with this bug?

Best regards,
    Fokebox
    Last edited by FokeBox; 02-24-2012 at 11:43 AM.

Dear users,
    please review my website.this is my first web project.
    http://techfon.com

Quote Originally Posted by Techfon View Post
    Dear users,
    please review my website.this is my first web project.
    http://techfon.com
    Don't thread jack. Start your own thread.

Hello all! I have just made one update which all website owners will like it. There is a random website section on the index page. So if someone submit url then his/her website can be displayed for free there! Hope you like such idea! )))

Hello all again! I have addedtwo updates:
    1) Now you can se how many users online
    2) And I have changed the paging which is better than the old one )

Thx all for your reviewing and commenting! I will try to improve it as much as I can accroding to your advices. Well now there are 169 registered webstes from more than from 20 countries. I hope the process will go on! ). And I have also godd news that the website PR is 3 now )

Thx all for good suggestions and kind words! I would like to inform you that now there are direct link at my web directory. I have recieved some massages that people don't like to submit url at web directories without direct links. So I found a solution to escape using redirects ))) So I hope all registered users like such idea and others will submit url with direct links to their website at my free web directory

you need much much much much beter seo

Quote Originally Posted by nevenne View Post
    you need much much much much beter seo
    Any suggestions what shall I add in my seo?

Well I have made an important update! All registered users can review other websites. Post massages and later give personal rating!

look it's well designed in a technical way but it's missing loots of design techniques.

A new update has been done! Now you can see alexa traffic rank of all registered websites at discussion page!

Thread Information