dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: website owner looking for PHP and mySQL helper

Post website owner looking for PHP and mySQL helper

Hey everyone,
    I'm the founder of www.allaboutaddiction.com and I am looking for someone with some serious experience in programming who can join our company and help make a difference in the addiction world while doing what they're good at.

The project involves an online tool that helps users search for treatment providers in the U.S. by using a 12,000 provider database and a somewhat comprehensive matching algorithm. I've been using offshore help and the communication lag is killing us when we need to work out bugs.

If you think this sounds like something you'd like to get involved in, please email adi@allaboutaddiction.com
    I'd love to find someone relatively local and I can pay some money upfront and if we find the right person, will include equity. The startup is very close to being funded.

Question IB School in India | International School | IB Diploma Mumbai | SIS India

Singapore International School, Mumbai is an IB World School. Singapore International School is a co-education school offering IGCSE (International General Certificate of Secondary Education) and IBDP ( International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme ) for Indian as well as students from abroad. The school, spread over 10 acres, equipped with state - of - the - art infrastructure and backed by an international recognized curriculum. The faculty comprises experienced teachers with excellent track record across the world. Modelled on ‘Carpe Diem’ ( seize the day ) way of life. SIS encourages students to dabble in a variety of activities that leads to all-round development and a more healthy and open attitude. The focus is on grooming the students as responsible global citizens, while retaining the Indian ethos. SIS has unique Day Boarding and Weekly Boarding facility for students.  IB School in India

l am web developer my skyp is nevenne

Thread Information