Hello,

We have an online "community" at work that allows you to embed html files onto the community home page. When you do this, there are 2 frames that are present. The first is a header that includes links to other parts of the commnity. This frame I wish to keep. However, there is a second, annoying frame that appears on the left hand side of the page. It's used to list file names that you have stored on your community and looks hideous.

I have been trying to hide this frame and almost succeeded. I found the following code,

<script type="text/javascript">
if (top.location != self.location)
top.location = self.location;
</script>

It succeeded in getting rid of the annoying frame, but it also disabled the header frame that I wanted. There's got to be a way to just disable the annoying lefthand frame while keeping the header.

I looked through the source code and didn't see a name associated with the frame I want removed, but I found a specific URL that calls this frame. Let's say: http://www.community.com/products/su...prod_id=121627

What I wanted to know is, now that I have this URL, can I disable this individual frame from appearing on my site when it loads?

Any help would be appreciate.

Thanks!
Mike