www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Please review my social network

Thumbs up Please review my social network

Hello Webdevelopers,

Please review my social network design and functionality.

http://www.webmaisterpro.com/

Please share what I can improve and anything else that you think will be useful.

Kind regards
    Kal

Your site is good and the information that you have provides is also good. But the stuff that you have mentioned there can only be understand by SEO analyst or who is in to SEO.

You have said anybody can join but you have not provided any information for a person who is not into seo, but want to learn about that.

It will be better if you can provide information related to basic of seo.
    Rest of your site is fine. If you want we can help you from programming perspective.
    Visit - http://www.webdevelopmentservices.ca/ for web design and development services

Quote Originally Posted by developerguru View Post
    Your site is good and the information that you have provides is also good. But the stuff that you have mentioned there can only be understand by SEO analyst or who is in to SEO.

You have said anybody can join but you have not provided any information for a person who is not into seo, but want to learn about that.

It will be better if you can provide information related to basic of seo.
    Rest of your site is fine. If you want we can help you from programming perspective.
    Thanks mate, yeah you are right. Currently the website is in the stage of alpha testing. Basic SEO guide will be loaded very soon. I am also looking for partner web developer that can add some information about PHP coding for example.

Thread Information