Hi forum users.

I've recently installed a nice new theme to my site. It is heavily reliant on JQuery - which for some reason is resolutely refusing to work for me. My domain is http://www.side-a.co.uk, it is unfinished but I have taken it off maintenance mode so that you can see the problem. It is supposed to look like this.

I have reinstalled the theme and Wordpress on both my domain and a clean dev' domain and it still doesn't work.

I have re-installed a version of the theme direct from the developer and it still doesn't work.

I have looked at the page in "Javascript Console" in Google Chrome and it is showing clear errors:

"Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property '0' of undefined"
& "Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)"

Can anyone think of a reason why this might be happening?

I can of course install a new theme but this is is different from most of the themes out there and I never like walking away from a problem. I'm an amateur html /Wordpress installer and this problem is well above my "brain grade"!

Many thanks in advance for the help of someone who understands JQuery more than me!