www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Privacy Policy Generator: Please Review

Cool Privacy Policy Generator: Please Review

Privacy Policy Online.

I have been toying with a Privacy Policy Generator, and so far this is what I've come up with.

It works, and it will generate an Adsense-Compliant Privacy Policy. I'll be expanding on this site in the coming days, so it will do more.

As part of the privacy policy, I have included a couple of options for hiding your "Privacy" email address.

I'll put these scripts up on separate pages so that you can generate an email hider using plain HTML or JavaScript.

The site was built using Wordpress, but there's a bit of customization as well.

Talking Terms Of Service Generator...

O.K.
    No comments?

I'm upping the ante...
    I've now added a "Terms of Service" generator to the site... Test it and let me know if it's useful or not!

Terms of service generator

Very nice and clean site, I like it.

I'll use the privacy policy on my website (votingwars.com) and i'll recommend your site to others. Well done

Quote Originally Posted by Vizion1 View Post
    Very nice and clean site, I like it.

I'll use the privacy policy on my website (votingwars.com) and i'll recommend your site to others. Well done
    Thanks!
    I've now added a "Terms of Service" generator as above and will be adding more...
    You need to have both a TOS and Privacy Policy in order to have Facebook comments on your site the way this site now does. Google Adsense and other PPC and Affiliate programs only require a Privacy Policy.

Next... A simple site disclaimer and Copyright notice...

:-)

Thread Information