www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Website Tutorial

Website Tutorial

Please review my website tutorial site.

WebSiteTutorial.info is a free tutorial site for all web developers and website beginners. Includes HTML tutorial, CSS tutorial, PHP tutorial, SEO tutorial, and more

website tutorial

Comments are more than welcome

The site is kind of misleading, with the tile of website tutorial I would assume that there would be tutorials. Is it more of a forum Q and A type of thing?

BTW the 'ask question' text is not fully in the green button.

I like the answered and not answered status display.

I like the site only thing that i think needed changing is the caption under the logo needs to be a different color clashes with background...good site !!

There are great list of website tutorial. thanks a lot.

Sorry, but I think that all design elements are incompatible. Why do you use such background? It will be better for build company or other repair organizaniton
    Last edited by EvaBrown89; 07-05-2011 at 08:23 AM.

Thanks

Thanks to all for comments

The design is beautiful. I would have to say that placement is your issue. If your trying to be different that is cool, but design is not about different its about "being visually appealing", Art is about being different.

You should focus on design techniques like fluid, placement, horizon, page space area, and eye focusing these are not the actual names but they help give you an idea. I don't think you took any of these into consideration when you were designing. Not what you where thinking, but the actual rules themselves when implementing the site. the elements are off the chain and beautiful. but I have to say you can definitely use them more effectively.

Shout you have come closer to creating an actual user interface look then a majority of most professional websites, and your not even using flash, ha. It looks a little like one of the old Kazaa app versions. COOL

Thread Information