dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Web Menu

Web Menu

I am not a regular web developer. Have done a few sites but now I have a need to find a horizontal menu where I can change the colour to a specific colour scheme. I need the menubar to be a particular colour and hover to be another specific colour. It does not have to be fancy. If I had a menu such as the one on this site, and could change the burgandy background to the colour I want, it would be perfect. It does however need to be able to accomodate three levels i.e. click on top level and a number of options appear. Click on one of those options and another set appear.

I have tried to find one but no luck. Would preferably like a free tool, but if I have to pay that is OK. Can anyone recommend a program that can do the job?

Thanks for the reply. I ended up buying a product called Menu Maker from Xara. Did everything I wanted and simple to use. I can recommend it. Very pleased with it. http://www.xara.com/products/menumaker//

if you use adobe fireworks ( free 30 day trial ) they have button ready made called styles. You can use them and create hover states for them also. Then you can export the html and images.

There are some good tutorials on youtube on using fireworks to create these menus and it's very easy.

Thread Information