www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Embed Spreadsheet editor on website?

Embed Spreadsheet editor on website?

Hey guys, I was just wondering if there are any apps for websites that allow you to embed a spread sheet editor on your web page...

is there anything like this?

I know you can upload google docs to your webpage but you can not edit them, only view them.

thanks!

Didn't follow all the links, but maybe you can find one:

Online spreadsheet

Other Links

To embed a spreadsheet or parts of a spreadsheet in a website or a blog, you'll need to publish it first. Here's how:

Open the Share menu in the upper-right corner of the page, and select Publish as a web page.
    In the window that appears, select which parts of the spreadsheet you'd like to publish, and click the Publish now button. A unique URL is generated.
    Use this URL to embed the spreadsheet on your website or blog.

Thanks for the replys -

Unfortunately, this is not what I'm looking for. See, I need a spreadsheet editor on my website, not just an embedded spreadsheet. I'm looking to make an "agents" page where all our information is located - Landlord lists, Client Lists, ect. But I would like these lists to be editable.

The kicker is that I also need to make a form that a person can fill out, that automatically enters the info in to the editable spreadsheet. Thanks!

Try using this JSON Data site. Then one of you can embed the code somewhere while the other changes the worksheet and it updates in real time.

I remember embedding a Google Spreadsheet using an iframe, but did not like that approach.

Here are some apps that may interest you: http://www.simple-groupware.de/cms/Spreadsheet/Home http://code.google.com/p/zkspreadsheet/

Thread Information