www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Zoom Out for lower screen resolution ...

Zoom Out for lower screen resolution ...

Hello Guys ...
    I am new here and this is my first post ...
    I have ran into a design flaw I didn't pay attention to while developing ...
    I run my screen on 1920 X 1080 .... And while developing I chose the size of graphics and layout which looked good on my screen ...
    But now that I near completion of my site ... I realized that more than 90% of my site audience is going to be running screens at much lower resolutions ... 1024 X 768 kind of or even lower ...
    My site looks huge and all the content from the sides merges into the center ...

Is there any way I can zoom out the client browser to an appropriate value so that the site looks gud on their lower resolution and I don`t have to redesign the entire site ???

Please help me ...
    I am really looking forward to getting answers because while developing also I used to refer the forums for issues I ran into ...

Thanks in advance ...

You could set a fixed min-width on the site so it will extend to the needed width for all content to look correct.

Setting max width for the site makes it look out of proportion .... Any effect like zoom out ??? Can`t I instruct the client browser to zoom out ???

Thread Information