www.webdeveloper.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to crawl website fast?

How to crawl website fast?

I have a website & I am working on this for last 2 months but I have not crawled my website for last 1 month. So, plz help me in this case.

Submit absolutely fresh content ith copyright@2011 and submit your website ranked directories and bookmarking.

i guess you have a problem with your robot.txt.. first submit your ULR to google webmaster and validate then add robot.txt to your site. you can also set up your crawling frequency to google webmaster toolkit.

Quote Originally Posted by georgefuller View Post
    i guess you have a problem with your robot.txt.. first submit your ULR to google webmaster and validate then add robot.txt to your site. you can also set up your crawling frequency to google webmaster toolkit.
    I am totally agree with georgefuller, you can also do one thing that create xml sitemap and submit it to google webmaster tool

Submit your site to digg, google index very quickly.

Create an XML sitemap. It is intended for crawlers or aka spiders.

google take atlest 3 month to crawling backlinks and Traffics and ranking in google Search Engines

Social Book Marking is the best option to make your site crawled by search engines.Use Fetch as Google bot option in Google Webmasters Tool & use Social Networks.

Blog posting for your website do continue of Rss feed submission for your blog. And share link of your blog in social bookmarking website.

Smile

hii..

Create sitemap and then ping Google, Bing, Ask and Yahoo. i will index you site.

Submit your site in webmaster tool if you did not,then make a site map and submit it in web master.Out fresh content on your site..This will surely helps you...

Create An Article for niche employing your website on anchor text which should be your targeted key phrase and submit that article to all high page rank article directory and get your website crawl within 24 hours.

Make your server react faster, either by upgrading your hosting, your hardware, or whatever is needed. Chances are that when Google is suffering long load times, your users are as well.

Did you submitted your site to webmaster?Submit it in webmaster then submit your xml sitemap in web master.Then go for social bookmarking.And before all of this,you have to post fresh content on your site otherwise nothing will work...

do continuous white hat seo techniques.......Continoius offpage and perfect Onpage will give you good results

Thread Information