I have only been adding a few product pages to my website over the past week or so. And for some reason this morning when I went to go to our website to do some checking on a few possible dead links. I used mozilla firefox at a fresh install with no browser history. And it loaded in text cached form. I then went back to chrome to check if it had the same problem. The first time I check chrome it worked fine but now every time it loads in text cache.

Here is a link to the website if you guys wanna take a look yourself. I just need to know the reasons that a website would load this way.

And if my assumptions are right? Other sales reps at our company CAN load the page because they have loaded it before and most of the layout is saved in their history?

I just REALLY need to fix this and prevent it from happening in the future, and I don't know how it started but it randomly started today.

(Little extra fact, our previous web developer was a contract worker who set up EVERYTHING so that when he left he could just mess it all up again, and has been for the past few weeks. But I fixed everything he has changed so far)