Basically i am a Freelance Web Developer based in USA with extensive experience in design & development using Ruby on Rails, Python, PHP, Flex, Django and Drupal including complex Python ,Django/Postgress bug Rectification, Android and i OS development.

"Also I am doing experiments in HTML5, Scala,Haskell and Erlang. Recently Twitter had changed to Scala from Ruby"

Presently working remotely on various projects and in the process of establishing a company with concept " Vpros - virtual programmers for software companies".

VPROS INC. - Virtual Programmers - is a new venture company , based in Houston Texas that provides virtual programmers for software companies around the globe. Hiring a Virtual programmer can save 40 to 45% of money while getting the exact same quality in every respect. All our virtual programmers who work remotely from our offshore office in India are assigned under project managers in our Houston office who will keep track of their daily work schedule, quality and deadlines of assignments or projects.

Our remote engineers are highly experienced in their respective technologies such as Ruby on Rails, PHP,Python,Drupal, Joomla,Wordpress, Majendo,ASP Dotnet, C# Dot net, VB Dotnet, ASP Dotnet, J2EE, JAVA , Android, i OS, Adobe Flex, Ajax,HTML5, XML etc.

Prospective clients can interview their own candidates and get a free trail before entering in to a contract.

Email Id: virtualprog@gmail.com

Appreciate an opportunity!!!

Thanks!!