www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: AJAX Toolkit TabContainer

AJAX Toolkit TabContainer

I am using tabs for my site and am trying to style them. I cannot figure out how to make the tabs taller without breaking them apart from the tab container. Can someone help me? These tabs are a pain to work with since they are part of the AJAX Control Toolkit, so if you have experience with the toolkit please help. Also, I have heard about changing the source code to the tabs, but no one will give me an answer when I ask where and how I should do it, so I am trying to change them using CSS on the page the tabs are located. Seems to work a lot better than if I were to use a stylesheet.

Code:
      .ajax__tab_header{color:#909090;background-color: #FFFFFF;}
        .ajax__tab_body{background-color:#FFFFFF; border: 1px solid #EAEAEA; padding:5px; list-style-type:none; font-size: 20px;}
        .ajax__tab_default .ajax__tab_inner {height:100%;} 
        .ajax__tab_default .ajax__tab_tab {height:100%;font-size:17px;}
        .ajax__tab_xp .ajax__tab_hover .ajax__tab_tab {height:100%;} 
        .ajax__tab_xp .ajax__tab_active .ajax__tab_tab {height:100%;}
        .ajax__tab_xp .ajax__tab_inner {height:100%;} 
        .ajax__tab_xp .ajax__tab_tab {height:100%;} 
        .ajax__tab_xp .ajax__tab_hover .ajax__tab_inner {height:100%; color: #365F91;} 
        .ajax__tab_xp .ajax__tab_active .ajax__tab_inner {height:100%;color:#365F91;}

I just took out the font-size to set it back to default. I have the colors set as what I want them to be. I still don't know how to change the size of the font and the tabs together, so I will just leave that alone. It's not big enough of an issue to spend any more time on.

Thread Information