www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Seo

Seo

Hi, I have a poker website that I'm looking to promote (I don't run any online poker or other gambling from it, just give affiliate links and promote amazon books). What is the most cost effective way to get more traffic? I'm thinking about trying a small admarketplace budget or maybe submitting to the Yahoo directory. Do Yahoo have policies that require a gambling license to advertise in the directory. What other cheap or free methods can I use to promote my site? I have a basic understanding of html, but use moonfruit to edit my site as I'm very new to this. Thanks in advance.

There are many free ways of promoting your site.
    Do blog posting, forum posting and then leave a signature there that is linked to your website.
    Directory submission is one of the best way to promote you site that will help your site to come up in search engine result pages.
    There are many sites who are providing seo services.
    If you have any specific budget then you can sign up to a company who can do the seo for you.
    Visit - http://www.webdevelopmentservices.ca/ for web design and development services

There are many ways:

Onpage optimization and offpage optimization will help in large.

Thank you for your replies. I think I will try to get some free traffic for the time being. This is just a hobby that I hope will pay for itself and I don't have a large budget to spend on the site. The cost of advertising seems quite high the more I look into it. Is there a good site where I can find some free directories to submit my site too? I know about dmoz and plan to submit there when I have a bit more content up.

Many ways for you promote your website.
    I think Submit your site all directory, Press release, make a blog give link and do rss submission. And last way if you want to paid result. adwords. adcentre.

You can promote your website through both OnPage and OffPage optimization....
    This will work well in promoting the site Soon....

Classified ads online can help you.. plus social networking...

You get more traffic by posting more often on her blog - every post is another possible value in the other - the more his followers to your site more often if you send your new job postings to the list correctly . To make more contacts and increase the chances that someone will ask you to mail client on your blog or on its behalf, saving you more days, besides yourself later.

Many pocker websites available in Google. Search and see it. And after solve your problem.

I think the most important one is your site content and the product in this.That should be great so that people itself promote your site.As many people talk about ebay and amazon.

Thread Information