www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Web Developer Needed

Hybrid View

Web Developer Needed

Boutique event staffing agency in need of website re-design - looking for talented web developer/designer to create new website, either in Wordpress or CMS. The agency is cutting edge; we staff premium and high-end events with promotional models who represent the brand within the event footprint as well as before and after the event through social media. They are influencers, which is a key component of our agency - we live in both the "live" and "digital" space. So our website needs to have both a high-end feel as well well as reflect our social media savvy.

We have a pretty good idea of the key components of teh site; we just need a designer/developer to bring it to life. Budget is $500 so we understand we may have to customize an existing theme, which is fine.

Only looking for talented designers with a RELEVANT portfolio to share - if you're a student or junior designer, please do not respond. To bypass the spam, we will only read responses that include examples of relevant work.

We are paying $400 for anyone willing to do this job.

Thank you.

Hi there,

I design what you need in no time visit my link below for my portfolio.

Looking to work with you soon..

Hi, Are you still looking for a web developer? If so, then we're kind of interested in here too. Let me know if this something you would be interested in so we could discuss more further. I'll be glad to response immediately.

Hit me a PM

Thanks,
    Marie

Quote Originally Posted by ddi View Post
    Boutique event staffing agency in need of website re-design - looking for talented web developer/designer to create new website, either in Wordpress or CMS. The agency is cutting edge; we staff premium and high-end events with promotional models who represent the brand within the event footprint as well as before and after the event through social media. They are influencers, which is a key component of our agency - we live in both the "live" and "digital" space. So our website needs to have both a high-end feel as well well as reflect our social media savvy.

We have a pretty good idea of the key components of teh site; we just need a designer/developer to bring it to life. Budget is $500 so we understand we may have to customize an existing theme, which is fine.

Only looking for talented designers with a RELEVANT portfolio to share - if you're a student or junior designer, please do not respond. To bypass the spam, we will only read responses that include examples of relevant work.

We are paying $400 for anyone willing to do this job.

Thank you.
    Hi,

We are interested on your assignment. Please send me detailed req at info @ optisolbusiness.com

Thanks,
    Mani

Thread Information