dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Plz help me

Unhappy Plz help me

Hey guys can i ask you a favour?
    Well i am new to the web designing buisness and use paint cause i don't have my photoshop. Guys so i would be glad to get some advise on my new template. Plz tell me how i am in it and if i am no good plz donot hesitate to tell me.
    thnks
    http://cosoft.port5.com

personally, i wouldnt have background music or a tiled background

http://validator.w3.org/check?verbos...oft.port5.com/
    specify a doc type.
    http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=ht...onal&verbose=1
    do not worrie about your images so much, borders and other effects can be handled well in css, you might only need one image for your site and that would be the banner.

Horrid code displayed with horrid graphics. I'm still sitting here waiting for whatever music you have in the background to kick in on my 56K connection and I'm still getting nothing. *sigh* Learn CSS asap and try to make a site look good without any images to start.

To be honest, I have to say that I agree with spufi. The colors do not go together well (bright orange rarely goes well with anything), and the checkered background is ... annoying. Also, there is stuff moving, blinking, and otherwise distracting.

About the background sound, spufi, I only heard it in IE, and trust me, you don't want to hear it. Don't even know how to describe it, really. Weird beeping, etc...

I have a 3 megabit dl thate, but it even took me a while to load that music. It shounds like a midi... but it takes much longer to load. Oh my gosh this is terrible, it goes back and forth from speaker to speaker but never on both at one time. Oh the humanity. AHHH ITS IN A LOOP.

Originally posted by PeOfEo
    I have a 3 megabit dl thate, but it even took me a while to load that music. It shounds like a midi... but it takes much longer to load. Oh my gosh this is terrible, it goes back and forth from speaker to speaker but never on both at one time. Oh the humanity. AHHH ITS IN A LOOP.
    Yeah.. I didn't even bother to wait for it.
    This 56K is killing me here.

Hey guys herz the truth

Originally posted by Paul Jr
    Yeah.. I didn't even bother to wait for it.
    This 56K is killing me here.
    Hey guys herz the truth . The template was not m,ine but my budies. He is new in the web designing but is trying to hop with us. So guys, this template was not mine but if you wanna see some of my original work then go to the post of "help me myschool fired me" and se my real templates. Thnks for telling him about your views.
    Cya

Thread Information