dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Image Caption is in foriegn language where do I find the English version?

Image Caption is in foriegn language where do I find the English version?

I would like to have a copy of the 'Image Caption' and after clicking on the title I found that the text further down the page is not in English.
    Where can I find this script in English?

C W here

I saw a red car today, could you please tell me what model and year it was?

re: original posting. When I clicked on the title 'image caption' I was taken to ano

http://javascript.internet.com/image...e-caption.html

if you check that page in the third paragraph the text is in English but then the language changes.. under the picture and on the right side for two paragraphs plus the text under the picture is in another language. Not sure but it looks as if that has anything to do with the instructions or not.

Is there another image-caption.html available that works? The one listed below this is a dead link it appears.

Thank you

Oh the famous well-known dreadful 'Lorem ipsum' paragrah. Here is the Wikipedia article about it.

Even though "lorem ipsum" may arouse curiosity because of its resemblance to classical Latin, it is not intended to have meaning. Where text is comprehensible in a document, people tend to focus on the textual content rather than upon overall presentation, so publishers use lorem ipsum when displaying a typeface or design elements and page layout in order to direct the focus to the publication style and not the meaning of the text. In spite of its basis in Latin, use of lorem ipsum is often referred to as greeking, from the phrase "it's all Greek to me" which indicates that this is not meant to be readable text.

Image Caption....

Thank you very much for your help. Had thought that since the first couple paragraphs were talking about what the image caption would do that perhaps the other language may be some of the same.

Again

Thank you very much. I do appreciate your help.

C W here

Thread Information