TechGuru-Growing company that offers online training for afterschool staff needs help
Currently, Consult4Kids provides staff development training for 40% of California's after-school programs. Below are the Responsibilities and Requirements for the position. This is not location specific. Please view the site at: www.consultfourkids.com
• Daily communication with the office manager and chief executive officer.
• Consult with the managerial personnel to clarify program intent, identify problems and suggest changes. Perform systems analysis and programming tasks to maintain and control the use of the website and/ or software applications.
• Prepare detailed workflow charts and diagrams that describe input, output, and logical operation, and convert them into high quality computer programs.
• Write, analyze, review, and rewrite programs, using design diagrams, and applying knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, and symbolic logic.
• Conduct various testing cycles and trial runs of programs and software applications to be sure they will produce the desired results.
• Perform or direct revision, repair, or expansion of existing programs to increase operating efficiency or adapt to new requirements.
• Compile and write documentation of program development and subsequent revisions.
• Write or contribute to instructions or manuals to guide end users.
• Use creative, innovative thinking to complete specific responsibilities.
• Routine: On a monthly basis, changes to the consultfourkids.com website will need to be made. These changes include competitions, online store, as well as any narrative changes and mirroring the site(s).
• Projects: The completion of new projects including:
o Audience Coding: The goal of this project is to allow an entity to register their contact information along with the way they would like to participate with Consult 4 Kids. Entity will also need to create a log in. Once registered, a code is generate. Entity can log in to gather information according to their position or role in the company. System will track progress of entity. System needs to include
Levels of Membership
Login System with Password Recovery
Search Functionality for Downloadable Material
Back End Office to Load and Edit Downloadable Material
o Turn Over System: The goal of this project is to modify the tree grow system to be accessed by Point Person to add, delete or transfer end user account per large program. System needs to include:
New Point Person Role
Login System with Password Recovery
o Tracking: All inclusive system (runs parrallel with the audience coding system) to track all marching orders, activity, progress and end results. System needs to include:
• One Time: Handle one time fixes on a daily basis. One times include adding new additions to current web applications and website.
• Troubleshooting: Fixes to any end user accounts or glitches on the website.
• Passion for software development primarily with open source technologies.
• Fast learning skills and effective information acquisition strategies.
• Creative visualization, critical thinking, inductive and deductive reasoning.
• Collaborative coordination and time management.
• Capacity to work under pressure while observing high quality standards.
• Proficient in html, C++, C#, sql and asp.net and other computer languages.
• Knowledge in Adobe Suite Software including Photoshop, Premier, Flash and Illustrator.
• Fluency in English language.
For more information or to submit a resume, attach below or contact Audrey at 661-322-4347
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)