Thread: I need a System like this

Hybrid View

I need a System like this

I am looking for a decent web developer for my VPN company witch I am currently running from my blog. Business is picking up very fast and it's time for me to upgrade.

Now what I want is a simple and effective site. I need something like these sites to automate payments with good design.

Example sites:

vpnlux . com
    nvpn . net

Please PM me with any questions you have or up for the job.

Hi! If you haven't found someone for the job, then we can help you with this requirement! Just let me know more details so we could provide a quote accurately.

Hit me up here if interested.

Hoping to be hearing from you.

Basically i am a multi talented Freelance Web Developer with extensive experience in design & development using Ruby on Rails, Python, PHP, Flex, Django and Drupal including complex Python ,Django/Postgress bug Rectification, Android and i OS development

Also I am doing experiments in HTML5, Scala,Haskell and Erlang. Recently Twitter had changed to Scala from Ruby"

I am based in Houston (Texas) and presently working remotely on various projects.

Appreciate an opportunity to work for any of your project remotely as i am and expert in open source technology.

Please contact ranjit.usa2011@gmail.com for more details.

Thread Information