I am having an issue with my website. I wanted to make it iphone friendly so I just yesterday replaced the flash content (the top nav and the right nav bars) with alternate content using swfobject. However I am seeing some issues.
Thank you - it seems obvious with a slow internet connection (mine is a little slow and the nav would jump, then just hang until the page changed.). I looked on a friend's computer (w/IE 9) and we didn't notice it at first until we repeatedly clicked around. Last night I tried doing absolute positioning to the top but then it would shift to the left instead instead instead of shifting up. Very strange
Great - thank you for spotting the 0px - will fix!