www.webdeveloper.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The best PHP code generator, Give your opinion

Im using PHPMaker 9 and its making process easier..

Hi DANN,

Can you provide some more information? What kind of project you have completed with this tool

Will i able to make a tool "Bulk Create Short URLs" using this software without any coding

I used to use Dreamweaver with the interakt extensions. Interakt was great before they were bought by Adobe, now getting any sort of support for the older plugins is about impossible, and figuring them out by yourself is a pain. So, with that in mind, with respect to PHP generators, does anyone have any thoughts about which one might generate code which would be easier to modify, and use as a base or a start?

Thanks.

That is true, i have to agree with you on that, but imagine that into a system you will have to create 5 forms an grids, all linked, or with master detail or a nested grid, simple but you will lose what, 1 day doing it? OK! i will not, this dont requeire a large amount of performance, i will use scriptcase and do it in 30mins inteand of 8 hours, that ok for me.

I hope someday they fix the interface, the version 6.0 is comming out we will see how it will be. *praying*

get your love back

Quote Originally Posted by SecarBlue View Post
    I realy cant beat that, I have something similiar as you have and i still use scriptcase and codecharger!

I have to admit I can't live without then anymore, im to used to then, they spoiled me!! hehe
    Pls where can i download scriptcase and codechanger for free

Thread Information