dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Please review my website - Y8Friv.com

Please review my website - Y8Friv.com

Please Review My Website Y8 games, FRIV games at Y8Friv.com

Impressions, logo, banner effect (eye catching, quality)

Navigation, look and feel

Anything at all, also suggestions on anything regarding content, design and so on

I hope to recieve also any positve feedback, and negative feedback is welcomed especially,

this is my first site

please give me review, how can i improve it?

Thanks in advance!

Well your site is similar to miniclip.com.
    Everything is fine but,
    Can you tell me why people will come to your site, if similar site is already present.

Anyways if you want to bring traffic to your site then the best option is to do social media optimization for your site.

Means post links of your site on social networking sites.

Smile your site

Disclaimer- I'm not a web developer, but I am an artist, so this review is based on that & my natural geekiness, rather than the source code. I hope it's helpful, anyway.

Your site is very clean-looking. I like that design style. Everything was orderly, intuitive, easy to find what you're looking for.
    As gaming is definitely not my field, I'm not sure what you are aiming for, but the header is very plain and understated. Without cluttering it up with non-relevant images, etcetera, I think it could definitely use a little more "pop" to it.
    I think simply reversing the color scheme- make the text light and the header background pink- would make a big difference! (I did a quick PS to explain- not good colors, but that idea)

Good luck to you and good job!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thread Information