www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: I need your help.....Pls Help in html/css overlapping code.

I need your help.....Pls Help in html/css overlapping code.

There is an already coded website( say w1), there is another website(say w2) that has the almost the same coding as the former website.

I need to make changes in latter website(w2) with new images and functions on top of the old one to make it look new. What is the name for this method?

I have the images, functions ready. But how do i do that? I need to search for the old pics and change the old pics(very large website with lots of pages) with the new ones.

Is there any way that I can do that? Is there any editor with which I can do that?

I hope that I have clearly explained the problem.

Overlaying a new css/images on top of the already written html/css/php code and it should not affect the look and functionality of other parts in the website.

I would really appreciate anybody's help in this.

hello all,
    18 views and no answer. I would appreciate if somebody could help me in this.

a new css/images on top of the already written html/css/php code
    This part alone tells me that you have absolutely no clue of what you're doing, right?

Here's a little hint though:

Use Firefox, use Firebug (Add-On for firefox) and use the inspect tool properly.. There is no editor that will do this for you, it's some work and some knowledge is needed

hey brilliant,

I am not asking you to give an opinion whether I have any clue or not in this work. What a brilliant you are?
    I am asking to clear my doubts regarding the work that I have.
    I am new to this kind of job. I have done entire coding in the backend and as a front end developer but not as a front end developer where they change with the other coding with the one they have.

I don't need your stupid advice whether I have any clue or not or whether I have any knowledge in this or not.

Since I do not have that much idea about this work, I asked that question just to get cleared as many members of this forum does.

A sincere advice to you: When somebody asks any question to clear their doubts, If you want to give your stupid opinion, just keep it to yourself. We are here to clear our doubts to complete our work.

I am not here to hurt anybody, you hurted me with your words and that's why you got one from me.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainSessa View Post
    This part alone tells me that you have absolutely no clue of what you're doing, right?

Here's a little hint though:

Use Firefox, use Firebug (Add-On for firefox) and use the inspect tool properly.. There is no editor that will do this for you, it's some work and some knowledge is needed

The time flaming me would have been better used in learning some basics Sorry, I am always glad to help people out with their problems, even if they know next to nothing, but some basics are needed.. answering your question would be next to coding the whole website for you, and nobody will do that.

The hint stays the same:
    Accept the advice, or don't.. I'm done with you, unfriendly peace of person..

Thread Information