Hello curious developer,

I have started a new Web Advertising System called VisioVert. The basis is taking old ideas and improving on them with new technology to provide developers with more advertising success.

So, what am I looking for in a Partner? Well, I have got the basis of the site and the system down already. It is fully functional, and the goal now is improving and promoting it.

As far as compensation, currently there isn't much I can offer. The system is free, and allows users to purchase additional credits. Until the site can gain some following, unfortunately it has no profit margin. So far, I have been able to do everything myself for free.

I am no expert at SEO, and my Web Developing is all self-taught in my free time. My forte is desktop software development, but I always crawl back to the web in my free time. What I need now is someone who can help me scrap together a little more SEO effort and get this project up in the air. I am certain that the project will be successful once it is truly started. VisioVert in theory will grow itself once the seeds are planted firmly enough.

If you are interested in this project, let me know and we can work something out. Please respond here, or send me a private message. I prefer to contact using email, so if you respond, I will gladly send you my email address so we can continue our discussion.