Review my website
I'm working on my website at http://www.inflationeffects.com
This is a new website and it still hasn't had many visit
I don't know why
Can you view my site and give me some advise so that I can fix
Nice design, very impressive
You need to advertise your site more.
submit tour sitemap to google, yahoo, ... for everyone can find it
Originally Posted by misa11a04
thanks for your advise
It's the new website
Maybe I've missed some part as you said
search for 'SEO'
'search engine opimization' to appear better on search results and more poeple find you.
yeah, thanks for your help
Originally Posted by chris0
I don't quite understand much about it
but hope it would help improve my site
Visually it's ok, simple, not confusing, not annoying in any way (checked in Chrome only though).
Validator spits out a few markup errors, so you could look into that if you care.
You mentioned the site is new, so I was going to suggest it normally takes 4-6 weeks before the site is indexed by Google, but then I noticed some article on your site is dated June 2011 - which means it's been a while.
You've got analytics, have you got webmaster tools (it could give you some clues)?
If you search for 'SEO' chances are you're gonna end up with one of them bs / scam companies - AVOID! There is really no magic about it:
1) Ensure good content, well marked up, let the <title> have some keywords, etc. - plenty of info about good markup around
2) Check schema.org for how you can enhance your site with some machine-readable microdata -> (what's there is totally approved by Google / Yahoo / Bing)
3) Submit your site, valid sitemap, avoid crawl errors
4) Build links to your site - participate in forums (signature), twitter, facebook etc. - DON'T SPAM!
5) Paid adverts if you want to
6) Be patient
Oh yeah, and you may wanna get rid of that Disallow from your robots.txt
Last edited by touch_the_sky1; 10-17-2011 at 11:34 AM.
Reason: Forgot to add link to useful resource
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)