www.webdeveloper.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Reciprocal Link

Quote Originally Posted by perfectionnk View Post
    In the case of reciprocal links you provide the links your site in exchange of links so by this your websites out bound links increases in that ratio of taken links. So it can be harmful for your website position so i suggest only one way links. For this you cover links from those sites which do not asking for reciprocal, or you can cover links from blog comment, classifieds, article submission, forum posting etc.. for effective result.
    Ok but blog comments are not proved soon, if I comment 100 then only 10 to 15 comments are aproved, so I think it give us slow result.

Gifts to India

Quote Originally Posted by Oliviamadison View Post
    Reciprocal Links is beneficial or not?
    It is my personal learning experience

Reciprocal links are no more helpful, after Panda update link exchange become worthless.

Quote Originally Posted by Clarkjackson View Post
    It is my personal learning experience

Reciprocal links are no more helpful, after Panda update link exchange become worthless.
    Where does Google say that please, because I haven't seen it?

For internet marketing reciprocal link is really very important for a good business.

Reciprocal link is also known as "Two Way Linking". It depends on Webmasters of the both websites (For example Site "A" and Site "B"), Site "A" need to keep the link of Site "B" and Site "B" need to keep the link of Site "A" in their websites if both are agree each other.

I am not sold on this whole recipricol linking story. I believe getting natural links back to your site is important, but you have to be careful of overstepping the line with Google, otherwise they will punish your website.
    Web Design Cape Town
    Web Design and Development

This is what i found about it:
    "Reciprocal linking between websites is no longer an important part of the search engine optimization process.Google and other search engines now do not give credit to reciprocal linking as it does not indicate genuine link popularity."

Hi everyone,
    Reciprocal links are no more helpful, after Google Panda update link exchange become worthless.

Reciprocal link is also known as "Two Way Linking". It depends on Webmasters of the both websites (For example Site "A" and Site "B"), Site "A" need to keep the link of Site "B" and Site "B" need to keep the link of Site "A" in their websites if both are agree each other.

Though there are quire a few web tools that can get you reciprocal links, Google follows a very clear pattern of punishing poor quality and SEO cheats/dodges. As per the quote Coolguy posts, if you have hundreds of reciprocal links with people who have nothing whatsoever to do with your business sector, or who are actually link farms, then you're just building links to get a better Google result rather than building links for an improved user experience and you'll get busted down the results. www.webtoolson.com is a very good example of a site with relevant reciprocal links.

i think reciprocal linking is good but Pr does matter for this.

Thread Information