www.webdeveloper.com
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Google better than Yahoo?

Is Google better than Yahoo?

Please share your views with solid reason.

Yes google is better then yahoo
    1. Simple interface of Google compare to complicated one of yahoo.
    2. Better search results are provided by Google compared to yahoo.
    3. Google loads faster compared to yahoo.

These are my reasons for using Google.

I think that Google obtains more traffic than any other search engines. So, it is a more vital search engine to be listed in if you are seeking for the organic traffic that they produce.

Is Google is Far more better than any other Search Engine

There is no need to think about, just check your analytics to see how much traffic you are getting from anything else then Google in terms of search engines (a hint - quite extremely close to nothing

Is Google better than Yahoo?

Yes Google is better then the yaoo. Google is the world's largest and most accurate search engine.

Google is better then the yahoo because whenever you type in the google search box google provide more then 8 billion URLs and also google putting the most relevant sites at the top of the results list.

I cant say about this because every search engine have own importance. Some Bodies promoting websites in Google, some bodies promoting in yahoo, some in Bing etc..But overall 60% or more users promoting there websites in first Google then in others. And on the hand side if any body want to search anything on the net he first search in Google. So in my opinion Google is better then others.

Yes google is better than yahoo
    a. Google is User friendly than Yahoo
    b. Google provides perfect search result.
    c. Google site performance(site speed) is better than yahoo.

Of course. When you get rank on Google then, you don't have to worry on other search engines.

Though I consider that Google is better than Yahoo. But there are some points where I would like to give consideration to Yahoo too.

Google does excellent with SERP's and its innate build of being search engine.
    While Yahoo does a awesome Job with the quality content and news feeds. I also love yahoo's homepage. They have lots of features to explore.

Definitely google is the better than yahoo....

It is difficult to say that who is better because both have own importance in search engine line, In my thought Google is the best search engine world. Google offer different tools and applications to use the search engine is easily.Google very fast search engine, then give then poplar yahoo.It result.Google yahoo fast, easy to use .

Google is the most popular search engine in the web and has many users than
    yahoo. 70% of the searches performed in the web are coming from Google so I can say that it's much better than yahoo. You see it won't obtain that much users if it isn't a good source of information.

Yes Google is better than yahoo these days. It have huge user. That's why Google is better then yahoo.

Yes definitely Google is better than any other search engine because the analytics and criteria maintained by Google are much harder than any other search engine.

Thread Information