dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Is Google better than Yahoo?

Google is most popular search engine in the web world and has many users than
    yahoo.Google is better then the yahoo because whenever you type in the google search engine it provide more then 6 billion URL and also Google show only relevant information related to query.

Of course, Yes! Google is better than yahoo in many terms. Either in the web search or in the Email. For example, if we search for something in the google, we do get lots of results which are relevant to our search query but we cannot find them in yahoo (like in google).

Cool

Yes I thinik google is better than yahoo because google is end user friendly than Yahoo.about 70% search performed are approaching from google,google provides best search end result.google provides much many free online tools than yahoo.

I don't even find a comparison here, Google is way better than yahoo, I mean when you visit google you find clean web page they do advertise but based on your search, in the other hand you visit yahoo and you find a page full of adds that 99% of the time has nothing to do with your search, in a way yahoo are money hungry and they are doing anything they could to make a dollar not thinking of their users convenience while google thinks the opposite.

Google has the best search engine, since it's faster, more efficient and with less spam.

Google is a no.1 Search engine no doubt in it but we cant ignore Yahoo too as yahoo is so effective for related traffic so yahoo is also important.

As I know Google is the best and good search engine compared to others.I always used google and even now i use gogole.It is ever green search engine.

Yes, Google is better.
    When I want the best search results I go to Google.
    But yahoo is more fun, my homepage is on yahoo. I read news, see funny things, (waste a lot of time). And since I am there already I also use its search engine.
    I live in Romania. and I run a newsletter. Over 99% of emails are sent from yahoo, none is from gmail. So many people use yahoo, around here - probably for the same reasons as me.

Yes! For me, Google is better than Yahoo. Google gives what their customers need.

Google is the best search engine in the world. Google offer different types of tools and application to use search engine easily. Google is fast compare to yahoo search engine. From Google search engine we get very fast and exact result.

In case of search engine I think google is better.
    But more than search engine I think Yahoo has many information and services interesting as well.

Yes, Google is better than yahoo because Google gives Fast, Accurate, Relevant information to its users.

Quote Originally Posted by manojob View Post
    Yes, Google is better than yahoo because Google gives Fast, Accurate, Relevant information to its users.
    I agree with Google being Fast and Accurate but I dont agree with Relevant part of quote you wrote. I have seen increase in my stat from Bing recently. That's significant. So I think Google no longer is providing the best relevant results.

Yes, Google is better than yahoo results..Google search results are absolutely

Actually achivement of google and yahoo are different they are as follows:
    Google
    Release of Gmail, with 1 GB of free storage, on 1 April 2004.
    Launch of the social networking site, Orkut[[]].Launch of video sharing site, you tube.
    For Google, one of the main achievements is its innovation and work culture. Google has been voted by the Fortune magazine as the No. 1
    company to work in. The corporate philosophy includes statements such as "Don't be evil" and "Work should be challenging and the challeng e should be fun".
    In 2004, Google.org, a nonprofit philanthropic wing of Google, with a start-up fund of $1 billion was set up. The mission was to create aware ness about climate change, global public health, and global poverty.
    Yahoo
    Yahoo Mail Plus (this is a premium service) accounts with capacity of 2 GB. Later, in 2007, Yahoo took out the storage meters and made the s torage limit unlimited. Yahoo has upgraded its mail service by providing various tools and add-ons, such as creating avatar, changing the color of mail window.
    Yahoo is regarded as the most visited websites on the internet by Web traffic analysis companies Comscore,Alexa Internet and Netcraft, with more than 130 million unique users. The global network of Yahoo! websites received 3.4 billion page views per day on average as of October 2007, making it one of the most visited U.S. websites.
    that's why it is difficult to compare between them. but I think most of people use to prefer a google because it is more advance and functional than yahoo

Thread Information