www.webdeveloper.com
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Google better than Yahoo?

Yes Google is better then Yahoo these days. All most every user use Google for search engine all over the world.

Google loads pages a lot faster than the others, even on dial-up connections. Is also slicker and gives more relevant results. However, as a mail client, I would use Yahoo at all times, for its unlimited storage capacity and nice interface.

As a search engine I think, Google is far better than Yahoo...

Of course. Google is better than any other search engine because It have huge user

first post here. Great community btw

As far as "better" you have to go with what drives traffic, and right now it's Google. Yahoo is just an after thought for my personal SEO efforts.

Definitely, Google is far more better than Yahoo. Most of the website on Internet rely on Google search engine for organic search results. It has been said that Google search engine is the most potential source of organic traffic.

I guess yes, as a search engine Google way better than Yahoo. Now they are having the higher hand in the social networking sector too...........

I think that Googles success speaks for itself.

I always prefer Google than Yahoo.

Yeah google is better than yahoo because google provide good search result.

Google is better because it give us better result and also user friendly.

Gifts to India

Google is best search engine in the world.Google provide many different tools and application to use the search engine easily.Google is very fast search engine then yahoo.It give quick result.Google is more popular then yahoo,it is user friendly.

Yes, Google better than yahoo.....not only me , all are saying Google is best...now a days Google has lot of users and its also ranking 1 in the pagerank and alexa rank..what is the reason behind in this means? Google has faster search engine and faster mailing service...and more user friendly....all the people before daily use to google search engine for their purpose..Now a days google innovating a new things like ANDROID, Google+..and more..But yahoo contains all the things in a single page like cricket, games, gold, news, search, latest news and all this is SPECIALTY for YAHOO....................

Anything is better than Bing.

Do not know whether Google is better than Yahoo or not.

But one thing is sure that more and more people like Google instead of Yahoo.

Thread Information