www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Looking for a Developer

Hybrid View

Post Looking for a Developer

Hello Guys,

I am very basic when it comes to coding however, I own a gaming fan site for SmallWorlds.com. I am looking for people who are interested in helping us out by helping create a website for our users.

I am looking for people who have experience in HTML, CSS or PHP. I already have a really good graphics team to work with.

If you happen to play SmallWorlds that would be even better.

Hi,

We are interested. Please share you detailed Requirement to info @ optisolbusiness.com

Thanks,
    Manikandan

Hello Naz,

We would like to help. Feel free to send the complete specs of your project over my mail for an accurate quote. We are glad to accommodate.

Email me at sofia (at) wickedinnovations (dot) com

Regards,
    Sofia

Quote Originally Posted by Naz View Post
    Hello Guys,

I am very basic when it comes to coding however, I own a gaming fan site for SmallWorlds.com. I am looking for people who are interested in helping us out by helping create a website for our users.

I am looking for people who have experience in HTML, CSS or PHP. I already have a really good graphics team to work with.

If you happen to play SmallWorlds that would be even better.
    Hi,

It might be a bit late to come up with my response but I am sending it in case you are still looking for a good team/resource.

I am Shahid HUSSAIN, Project Manager at Red Signal. I visited smallworlds.com and played there and I got impressed by the idea and work done. We have vast experience working in PHP applications along with Flash games and I can show some of the example projects if you would like.

"Help create a website for our users" ? I didn't exactly comprehend it. If the project still exists, can you explain it further. After your response, we can arrange a Skype meeting to discuss details/time/costs.

I look forward to your response.

I'm highly interested. When possible visit my link below for more information on me & my portfolio.

you'll get full support 100%

Naz, do you need any more developers?

Thread Information