dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Link Exchange Alone for High PR

Link Exchange Alone for High PR

Hello fellow members! Does link exchange alone to high PR blog/site can push you fast to higher rankings? I have a friend who has more backlinks get through link exchange than other off-page techniques and thus, it ranks well in search engines. So if this is it then, there will be no-hassle in getting higher rankings to search engines? Would you agree on this? Kindly share your thoughts.

Thanks,

I don't agree with the above stated because, Link exchange is not the sole metric ensuring high PR in the SE's. It may be one of the factors, but it can't be the only thing that will give the results.

There are whole varied factors like site structure, content quality, coding, site speed, site links etc that combine to give ranking to a website.

No Link Exchange is not alone for High PR and search engine ranking.There are also other factors like quality content,good onpage,site speed,quality offpage (article submission,directory submission,blog posting,forum posting,bookmarking)

Through Link Exchange you can get high pr links in exchange of that same pr back links you required for that. So it is a typical way to getting hr pr links via link exchange. some another ways by which you get high pr links like from instant directories which accept three way link exchange, through blog comments, forums, from node etc..

Yes link exchange is one of the best technique of search engine optimization. It helps to get high page rank as well as search engine ranking. Through this we can also increase our website's traffic.

Link exchange comes with risks, therefore it's not an off-page technique I would primarily use. Earlier in November, Google Panda busted this strategy, by refining detection of links posted in the sidebar or footer of pages, which are not relevant anymore.

There are many ways to get lot of back links Like Directory submission , Bookmarking , Blog Posting etc.

Yes Link Exchange alone can be sufficient but only if to Quality Site and it should be a continuous process - you should always keep on doing link exchange

Link exchanges are a useful part of a backlink strategy but should not be the only part of it.
    When you exchange you are giving something away (i.e. a link from your site) so you should also seek to obtain one way links.

Link exchange with high PR similar sites very effective for PR. But not only way, we should aware more way too.

Link exchange can give high pr...but some times its not workoutable..They chance to delete our websites...so, i think not full

Link exchange works if you are using relevant sites and you are doing few link exchange in your link profile, doing a lot would harm you.

Thread Information