I inherited a website where the previous web designer installed a slideshow javascript code to "feature" products. It works fine in all browsers and IE8 and lower.

However, IE9 and up, it's not working at all. I don't know anything about JS so I'm at a loss as to what the problem is or what could be causing it. I tried contacting the original creator of the JS code at CoolWebDeveloper, but his last post was in 2009 so I'm not expecting much back on that.

The owners of the site use IE9, and IE exclusively for that matter, so they think that the slideshow isn't working ever for anyone coming to the site and are very anxious to get it fixed. I've read that IE9 reads and interprets Java differently than older browsers but with my non-JS knowledge, that doesn't help me much.

I don't want to post the entire code, as guidelines suggested I not, but I don't know what part of or where in the code the problem is coming from. The site is:

http://securitystore.com/

I also searched on the forums here and, forgive me if I missed it, but I did not see anything right off that would help.

I appreciate any and all help/suggestions - thanks very much for your time.