dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Over-riding right click disabled

Question Over-riding right click disabled

I know there is a simple key combination to overcome the message 'right-click disabled' but I can't remember what it is and I can't find it by googling. It is something like holding the key or button down, then releasing it. anyone know what it is?

It use to be, you hold the right key down to initiate the popup. While you continue to hold the key down, you press the enter key to close the popup, then release right click.

Thanks for the quick reply. I think the operative word is 'used to be' as it doesn't seem to work now.

regards

Ahaha, it all depends on the method they're using to disable the right click

If you're using Chrome, you should be able to just pop open the "JavaScript Console" to see the source.

Most seem to use the JavaScript method for the "No Right Click" block. Simply disabling JS in the browser and refreshing the page should allow you to use the right click Context Menu that pops up. Most people don't realize that once a browser parses a web page, including all images, those images are stored on the viewer's computer in one of the temp folders. The web page is cached and contents (up to a point) can be recovered. Doesn't matter what they use to block the right click as once page is parsed, the viewer has it. Most just don't know where to find it. :P

Thread Information