dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: New Company Websites

Hybrid View

New Company Websites

Hello everyone. I am going to launch my own Internet Marketing Company in a couple of days. The name of the company is Global I.M Providers. Would you guys just browse through and let me know what you think of the design and also overall impression of the site and services.

URL - Global I.M Providers

Let me be the first for comments =)
    The website looks quite attractive. Simple and informative. There is only one thing that I was confused by different designs of all pages like all this pages are different websites!

If you are going after new webmasters they might not know what IM stands for and you use that term throughout your website. I would recommend instead spelling it out or using a shorter term.

Why are you using different sites for each of the different areas? I would recommend keeping them all together. I was confused about entering the site and when I got there I was on a homepage but I thought I just came from a homepage.

I think it would be good to talk a little bit about how you do this to give credibility to your services. For instance I wonder about the facebook likes and twitter followers, are these real peoples accounts or just accounts to get the numbers up. Ie is this just for looks and search engines or will it also help me to get real followers and real likes.

A phone number to contact you would also lend credibility. The site loads kind of slow, I felt like I was waiting for a while each time I changed pages.

Web Fly Software is your reliable web solution provider, widening the reach of business to make your presence felt in the online world. As one of the best web development and web design company in India, we are committed to deliver high standard and affordable web solutions involving an advanced approach together with years of experience and expertise.We provides services website design ,website development,flash design,logo design and online marketing.

Looks nice, though the site is slow.

I have made changes to the site. Can you guys look at it again?

If you are just launching this, how did you get so many Google+ people? It says you have 269?

My company providers Google +1's among other things, we can provide ourselves with it.

The content was okay. The only thing that I have noticed is the different designs of all pages like all that pages are different websites. I'll just give you some useful advice that you may use to improve also your web design. I'll hope you take this in consideration. First you should have a plan on what specific web design are you targeting. Also it is important that you look into small details of your web design and you must be well aware of how it is done as well as its purpose. Take for example the web design Saudi Arabia. Web design Saudi Arabia has been renowned for its excellent web design services that is why people trusted them when it comes to web design services.

Thread Information