www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Looking for web developer to make a website better than gamebattles

Looking for web developer to make a website better than gamebattles

SITE features:
    The founder, operations manger and site admins will have access to every ladder and staff on the site

LADDER Features:

Fully automated ladder ranking system.
    Teams/Players ranked using complex ranking algorithm for more accurate ranking.
    Customizable ranking system to suit my needs.
    Fully customizable design.
    Edit Ladder and Tournament general settings from a easy to use control panel.
    Suitable for all game types.
    Built in theme system allowing me to switch between different layouts and designs in seconds.
    Create unlimited ladders for team play from 1v1 play to 32v32 play.
    Users need only sign up once.
    Head admins will have more access then a regular admin which includes promoting refs to admins, changing other head staff and removing staff.
    Advanced Admin system with separate admin accounts for each admin.
    Multiple admin access levels. Assign varying access rights to different admin accounts.
    Admins can report matches and edit challenges.
    Higher level admins can ban ips, edit/create ladders and edit/create admin accounts..
    Fully automated and highly advanced challenge feature.
    Each ladder can be set by me to be challenge-only, open-play only or both together.
    Rank, last rank, wins, losses, games played, streak, win % etc. recorded for each player account.
    Full contact info for each player and team account including email, website, MSN, AIM, Yahoo etc.
    Personal profile for each player and team including all their contact information, stats and logo.
    Country flag for each player and team which shows in profiles and on ladder.
    Fully automated sign-up and validation system.
    Completely automated ladder system, standings and statistics updated immediately after report.
    Player login to report matches, change account details and make challenges.
    Team leaders can login and invite/add new members to their team account.
    Match page listing all recent match results and details.
    Optional banner rotation.
    Rules and staff page can be changed from admin control panel.
    Search page allowing users to search for individuals or teams.
    Newsletter function allowing admins to email all users on the ladder system.
    News shown on main page, either in headline format or in full story.
    Choose whether to have user or admin validation of accounts.

TOURNAMENT FEATURES

Complete tournament system allowing multiple tournaments to be run at the same time.
    Run fully automated tournaments with anywhere from 4 to 512 players/teams per tournament.
    Players can sign up to tournaments using ladder team accounts.
    Suitable for virtually all tournament types including double elimination.
    Admins can report tournament results to ladder system with click of a button.
    Tournaments can be run by admins via the ladder admin control panel.
    Admins can create,delete or edit tournaments with ease from the admin control panel.
    Admins can open/close signups, add/edit tournament rules and descriptions.
    Fully automated visual brackets webpage showing latest results and progress to all.
    Easily customizable design, edit colors at the click of a button or edit template.
    I need at least two partners to help me do this
    Email: huston_johnson@yahoo.com

You have very complex requirement, I can only give you a suggestion that if you want to design a website like this then it will better to hire any professional company for web development not any freelancer.
    Visit - http://www.webdevelopmentservices.ca/ for web design and development services

How many thousands have you got to spend on that?

Quote Originally Posted by ralphchadkirk View Post
    How many thousands have you got to spend on that?
    Indeed!

Add on a few zeros ....

I dont think the OP is aware of the salaries paid to developers of these games, let alone the setup costs!

That's before we even speak about dedicated hosts just to deal with the traffic load. That's why rackspace.com are behind gamebattles.com ...

Quote Originally Posted by captinreal9878 View Post
    SITE features:
    The founder, operations manger and site admins will have access to every ladder and staff on the site

LADDER Features:

Fully automated ladder ranking system.
    Teams/Players ranked using complex ranking algorithm for more accurate ranking.
    Customizable ranking system to suit my needs.
    Fully customizable design.
    Edit Ladder and Tournament general settings from a easy to use control panel.
    Suitable for all game types.
    Built in theme system allowing me to switch between different layouts and designs in seconds.
    Create unlimited ladders for team play from 1v1 play to 32v32 play.
    Users need only sign up once.
    Head admins will have more access then a regular admin which includes promoting refs to admins, changing other head staff and removing staff.
    Advanced Admin system with separate admin accounts for each admin.
    Multiple admin access levels. Assign varying access rights to different admin accounts.
    Admins can report matches and edit challenges.
    Higher level admins can ban ips, edit/create ladders and edit/create admin accounts..
    Fully automated and highly advanced challenge feature.
    Each ladder can be set by me to be challenge-only, open-play only or both together.
    Rank, last rank, wins, losses, games played, streak, win % etc. recorded for each player account.
    Full contact info for each player and team account including email, website, MSN, AIM, Yahoo etc.
    Personal profile for each player and team including all their contact information, stats and logo.
    Country flag for each player and team which shows in profiles and on ladder.
    Fully automated sign-up and validation system.
    Completely automated ladder system, standings and statistics updated immediately after report.
    Player login to report matches, change account details and make challenges.
    Team leaders can login and invite/add new members to their team account.
    Match page listing all recent match results and details.
    Optional banner rotation.
    Rules and staff page can be changed from admin control panel.
    Search page allowing users to search for individuals or teams.
    Newsletter function allowing admins to email all users on the ladder system.
    News shown on main page, either in headline format or in full story.
    Choose whether to have user or admin validation of accounts.

TOURNAMENT FEATURES

Complete tournament system allowing multiple tournaments to be run at the same time.
    Run fully automated tournaments with anywhere from 4 to 512 players/teams per tournament.
    Players can sign up to tournaments using ladder team accounts.
    Suitable for virtually all tournament types including double elimination.
    Admins can report tournament results to ladder system with click of a button.
    Tournaments can be run by admins via the ladder admin control panel.
    Admins can create,delete or edit tournaments with ease from the admin control panel.
    Admins can open/close signups, add/edit tournament rules and descriptions.
    Fully automated visual brackets webpage showing latest results and progress to all.
    Easily customizable design, edit colors at the click of a button or edit template.
    I need at least two partners to help me do this
    Email: huston_johnson@yahoo.com
    Have you got a spare quarter of a million? If not, forget it.
    99 little bugs in the code, 99 bugs in the code, fix one bug, compile it again ... 101 little bugs in the code

An important petition, regarding your human rights:
    https://www.change.org/en-GB/petitio...r-both-genders

Is this position still available? If yes, I can offer to you our well skilled developer here in the Philippines who could work for all of your requirements. If you're kind of interested,PM me as soon as you can. I'll definitely response as quickly as possible. Let me know any further concerns.

Thanks,
    Bernadette

We will be able to quote you price and duration for the aforementioned project once we discuss that in detail with our IT team. You can also contact us with any further information if you want.

Best Regards,
    Umair Maqsood
    Marketing & Sales Manager
    RED SIGNAL

Web Fly Software is your reliable web solution provider, widening the reach of business to make your presence felt in the online world. As one of the best web development and web design company in India, we are committed to deliver high standard and affordable web solutions involving an advanced approach together with years of experience and expertise.We provides services website design ,website development,flash design,logo design and online marketing.
    For details contact: www.webflysoftware.com

Thread Information