www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Hi, Please Critique This "Page Fabricator" Site

Hi, Please Critique This "Page Fabricator" Site

The address is http://pagefabricator.com

I'd be grateful for any suggestions on improving its usability, clarity, etc.

Thanks.

Hi,

I think you should implement a drag and drop system with the tag elements, will be much better for users. Also try to use different colors for you tags when is selected, not jut red.

And after i finish editing my page what should i do ? i don's see no export, save button.

Best regards,
    Florin

every unique idea and concept. interesting one.

Quote Originally Posted by compedio View Post
    Hi,

I think you should implement a drag and drop system with the tag elements, will be much better for users. Also try to use different colors for you tags when is selected, not jut red.

And after i finish editing my page what should i do ? i don's see no export, save button.

Best regards,
    Florin
    Thanks for your feedback. When you finish editing you can grab the innerhtml to use in your own project. I've added this to the instructions but you make a good point that there should probably be a prominent "export" or "get page code" button.

You're also right that drag or drop would be useful, although it's complicated by the fact that the displayed position of an element may not match its logical position in the document tree (because of, for example absolute or fixed positioned elements). I'll have to think about the best way to do this.

Thread Information