www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Need to hire a developer

Need to hire a developer

I need to have a listing site I built via html converted into a CMS so that my users can login and alter their own listings etc. All the design to look the same but converted into something that I'm not manually creating their listings. It gets a bit deeper then that but that's the basics. I was hearing Drupal or Smarty might be something to use for it. Where is the best place to ask a developer to go over the project and get me a quote?

Thanks!

PHP Developer

Hello,

I would be interested in taking up this project, i can do this job for you in core php. I am having 10 years of experience in web development.

kindly revert.

regards
    Rahul

Quote Originally Posted by blue_vision View Post
    I need to have a listing site I built via html converted into a CMS so that my users can login and alter their own listings etc. All the design to look the same but converted into something that I'm not manually creating their listings. It gets a bit deeper then that but that's the basics. I was hearing Drupal or Smarty might be something to use for it. Where is the best place to ask a developer to go over the project and get me a quote?

Thanks!

Question

Hey blue_vision!

I would be glad to be of service with regards to your needs in Drupal.
    We have a team of developers experienced in drupal.
    Would you let me know of the specs of your project at my email: [nicole @ wickedinnovations . com]

Let me know of your interest then.
    I'll be glad to accommodate.

Best Regards,
    Nicole Anderson

Quote Originally Posted by blue_vision View Post

Thanks!

Hi,

We can help you.

We have experienced web designers and developers.

Please share your details to me.

Regards,
    Manikandan
    manikandan @ optisolbusiness . com

Web Fly Software is one of the best web development and web design company in India, we are committed to deliver high standard and affordable web solutions involving an advanced approach together with years of experience and expertise.We provides services website design ,website development,flash design,logo design and online marketing.
    For details contact: www.webflysoftware.com

Hello,

If your looking for quality work hassle free give me a call directly 1-800-219-1314,
    or visit www.webdevelopmentgroup.org

Best Regards!

What CMS specifically?

Thread Information