dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Logo Design

Question Logo Design

Explain the technique that have been associated on the creation of the logos.... I like to know the information on the creation of the logo with the technical terms....!

I make all my logos in vector format first. Using adobe illustrator

Typically you'll want to create the logo as a vector image with Adobe Illustrator, then export it as a raster image (such as a PNG or JPG) for use on the web. If you're looking to print, you can still use it as a vector file.

Quote Originally Posted by nacort View Post
    I make all my logos in vector format first. Using adobe illustrator
    Same here, I create all of my logos in vector format using Adobe Illustrator, once I have that version of the logo approved. Then I will created other versions with the logos with effects & things in Adobe Photoshop if needed.

A logo has to have various elements.

1. A good logo is timeless - you can use it now or 100 years from now and it will still look and feel great.

2. A good logo looks perfect in black and white.

3. A great logo can be read / recognized / understood backwards (imagine looking through a glass on the opposite side and seeing the logo (do you recognize it, does it make sense?)

4. A good logo clicks within a few seconds (If you have to stare at it for 20 seconds to figure out what it means, the logo is not good)

Logos are normally designed in Illustrator and are done in high DPI settings, very large images that are easily scaled to any size you want later.

Hope this helps!

Logo is a tiny icon yet presents your brand identity in the business world. Therefore it should be unique, simple and attractive.Web Fly Software is one of the best web development and web design company in India. Webflysoftware provides services web design ,web development,flash design,logo design and online marketing.

It can be an new element that needs to be regarded with web style that is not appropriate for graphics is how extensive it requires to fill Internet sites. Visitors will soon depart a web page if it requires very extensive to fill, so the web page cannot take more than the web web servers can take.The way a web page functions in different windows needs to be imagined about during its style. Although this may be more of a web progression concern, the unique style from the web developer has to be genuine in different windows as they can sometimes act in another way to each other.

psd to wordpress

Thread Information