dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Looking for someone to add CMS pages to static websites

Looking for someone to add CMS pages to static websites

I have clients who want to update their own website, not all of it, just sections. They want to change specials, and hours etc. 9 times out of 10 they want this feature and never use it, however, I want to be able to offer it and charge accordingly.

I'm looking for someone US based only that we can converse via phone etc. and that I can easily pay.

Could be someone who would teach me how to do it, step by step as well.

Not terribly fond of Wordpress, but it can be used.

PROVAB A leading Content Management System development and integration company in Bangalore, India. CMS Content Management System is an access controlled application to manage the contents in a collaborative environment. CMS system is generally used for storing, editing, enriching and publishing documents. Our CMS services include the building of PHP Content Management System and Joomla, Wordpress & Drupal integration. Apart from developing web content management system, we also develop enterprise content management system and document management system.

To know more about us, please visit www.provab.com. You can also call us at +1. 213.784.2071 /+91.80.41209852 and email us info@provab.com.

Why not just have the entire website done in the CMS?

Quote Originally Posted by Rankx View Post
    Why not just have the entire website done in the CMS?
    Hi RankX,

I'm not opposed to that, depending on what the costs would be and that they don't look like every other Wordpress site out there. I also don't like full Wordpress sites that are sooo slow. I myself when I get to one and it takes for ever to load, I'm off to someone else. I'm also worried about security issues as well.

Quote Originally Posted by SheridanQT View Post
    Hi RankX,

I'm not opposed to that, depending on what the costs would be and that they don't look like every other Wordpress site out there. I also don't like full Wordpress sites that are sooo slow. I myself when I get to one and it takes for ever to load, I'm off to someone else. I'm also worried about security issues as well.
    I normally use Joomla and what I like about it is that the end user can edit the content on the front end and doesn't even need to know anything about the backend. WP can do this too but I am a Joomla guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Rankx View Post
    I normally use Joomla and what I like about it is that the end user can edit the content on the front end and doesn't even need to know anything about the backend. WP can do this too but I am a Joomla guy.
    Joomla would work too. I want to be able to give my clients editability that's affordable. If we build a whole site using CMS I think that might get into higher than they want to pay, versus just a section or two in their current html sites.

I have clients who want to update their own website, not all of it, just sections. They want to change specials, and hours etc. 9 times out of 10 they want this feature and never use it, however, I want to be able to offer it and charge accordingly.

I'm looking for someone US based only that we can converse via phone etc. and that I can easily pay.

Could be someone who would teach me how to do it, step by step as well.

Not terribly fond of Wordpress, but it can be used.

Hi there,

I am interested in here. Would you mind outsourcing this to us? If you do, kindly send the full data requirement of it to bernadette@wickedinnovations.com so we can evaluate it.

You can freely view our portfolio here: http://www.wickedinnovations.com/works.html

Let me know if you are interested on our service. I will be looking forward to your reply.

Best Regards,
    Bernadette

Joomla would work too. I want to be able to give my clients editability that's affordable. If we build a whole site using CMS I think that might get into higher than they want to pay, versus just a section or two in their current html sites.
    Actually, when I do sites I would charge less to do it in Joomla rather than static pages. In my view it is easier.

Thread Information